Help with missing 4.0 update?

• Hello everyone,

This may be a dumb question so I apologize ahead of time. I just did the 4.0 update and I cant figure some things out hopefully someone can explain. I see that their is a folder for "Input" and "output" with the input having presets for diff types of pick up output's and then the output folder has diff settings like Basic Home studio etc. I can not find these on the Kemper anywhere. Can anyone tell me where you find these on the Kemper?

Any help much appreciated!

• You need to create / save those folders, there are no presets.

So, for example you can go into the input section and adjust your clean/distortion sense for a guitar, hit save and name it. Then recall it by holding the input button for a second and then turning the type knob to select it. Make one for various instruments.

The same thing can been done to adjust the output EQ, so if you want one setup for home, rehearsal space, etc... Make your settings in the output section, hit save and name for recalling later.

• You need to create / save those folders, there are no presets.

So, for example you can go into the input section and adjust your clean/distortion sense for a guitar, hit save and name it. Then recall it by holding the input button for a second and then turning the type knob to select it. Make one for various instruments.

The same thing can been done to adjust the output EQ, so if you want one setup for home, rehearsal space, etc... Make your settings in the output section, hit save and name for recalling later.

Awesome thank you!