4.2 Beta Firmware update from RigManager

• This is a convenient feature that worked correctly here although my KPA was set to tuner and the tuner bars stayed visible during the updating process.

EDIT: It didn't install the beta OS (checked System p18) even though it appeared to. The update beta OS is not available separately for USB install and RM is not doing it. Suggestions?

EDIT 2 - Solved, so as not to repeat please see other thread discussing where pure cab is discussed and I'll post my experience.

Will

Edited 2 times, last by WillB ().

• Yes, If you're in Tuner mode the tuner panel seems to float on top of any other messages when rig manager is working.

Looks like a nice update though, bunch of smaller tweaks and I'm especially pleased to see pure as part of the cab so it can be per rig.

• Rig manager crashes immediately when I try to update the firmware following a check for software update from the main menu (check for software updates) on a Macbook Pro (2012) running MacOS Sierra. I tried several times with the same result.

The firmware upgrade works fine if there i no prior attempt to check for updates of rig-manager first, except that the profiler has to be disconnected/re-connected to initiate re-sync from the database of rigs installed on the profiler. Before re-sync the profiler appear with 0 rigs installed.