Monkey Man's avatar...

• Guys, you're all freaking me out now!

I've been trying to be as succinct and on-topic as I possibly can for a month now. I just want everyone to be happy, a utopian life-goal of mine, but a sentiment I carry with me at all times. I can live with whatever I'm told to do when I'm a guest in someone else's house. This is Kemper's house. I'm just a nit-riddled punk who feels honoured to be in your esteemed, collective company, and who is always keen to serve.

My greatest fear on this forum is without question that I'll lose the privilege of being a happy Kemper, right? (Get it? Kemperite?) IOW, I don't wanna rock the boat, no matter what. I'm overwhelmed by all this support, especially from such wonderful people as yourselves, but fellas, there really is no "cause" on my part. I've accepted it. This is extremely embarrassing as I don't want to be seen as a source of contention on the forum; none of us needs that.

I'll forever remember the "avatar rally of 2016" 'though. You guys all rock so damned hard it's not funny! I'll not say anything more on the matter; it's too stressful to even think about it. Right now I just wanna "blend in", believe it or not!

• Whatever your real name is @Monkey_Man - you have built great content on this forums.

You have provided many valuable information - you always answer with lots of explanation to question asked or issues discussed. I am sure that If I had access to this forum's database, I could run SQL query against it and it would be you who had the biggest posts (in terms of words). This is something which now belongs to the Kemper company - this is the content.

Another thing is your friendly attitude and sense of humor always seen in your posts - something that is hard to measure by forum tools by what makes this forum great place to hang around.

See I'm tech kinda guy and it took me 20 seconds to find your avatar on the Internet - I hope you don't mind I carry it now. But I will be carrying it onwards like I said to have your legacy alive and kickin' - you don't wanna rock the boat? I hope you ain't angry that I will take the steering wheel.

You've accepted it? Well I didn't.

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1belgk.jpg]

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• Enlightened users like Monkey Man gave tremendous contribution to this community and someway helped newbies like me to go for the beloved KPA.
    It is sad to see many experienced people discouraged to post on the forum due to questionable matters.

In my opinion, we should focus on contents instead of avatars, an avatar free forum would be good enough for me but, please, keep the good contribution going!

• What!! Monkey avatars are offensive to who? Who are these people???

I'm going to answer my own question. They're very very sad people, let's just leave it like that and hopefully the moderators can dig just a little below the surface, you don't have to dig any deeper to realize how pathetically sad some people can be.