Rig manager crash

• I am Rigless............. and maybe clueless.
    I downloaded the beta version of Rig Manager 1.6 and it got as far as ....................RIG MANAGER ( small screen) - Optimizing databases..... Local library and thats it .
    Regardless of whether I attempted the new Beta or back peddled to the older one,...... this appears each time :
    I have made sure to delete any older version on my pc ( Win 10)
    Rig Manager for Kemper Profiler has stopped working.
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
    Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available .
    Close Program.
    Well I have no idea what the "problem" is and was hoping someone more adept could help me please ...............and thank you. Lindsay

• Never seen that.

Do you have the RM icon on your desktop? If so, can you try to right click it and in the context menu try to change the "mode" the program is running under? I.e. tell WIn 10 it shall run RM like on Win 7.

Good luck.

Ne travaillez jamais.

• I'm not a Windows guy, Ramjam, but I seem to remember there being an issue for some where certain operating-system assets were missing.

Is it possible you deleted some Windows files along with the Kemper ones when you "made sure to delete any older version"?

If this is the case, it's possible to download and install said assets IIRC, although I've no idea what they're called.