What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• A great french guitarist passed away this week, beautiful style

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

Henry David Thoreau

I love Ozzy and Steve Stevens!! Brilliant!! Made my day!!

• External Content youtu.be

• I played a lot of clubs in Texas that Tab played, he's the real road dog. 8)

Love DL.

IMHO they set a standard few, if any, will ever replicate, let alone top.

• 8)

Henry David Thoreau

• Turn it Up! 8)

Henry David Thoreau

• I took a guitar lesson with Ted Nugent the other day. Good tips once you get past the flamboyant bow hunter's quirks. He is one of my heroes. The tone he gets out of a Byrdland is stupendous!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I took a guitar lesson with Ted Nugent the other day. Good tips once you get past the flamboyant bow hunter's quirks. He is one of my heroes. The tone he gets out of a Byrdland is stupendous!

He's not everyone's cup of tea for various reasons but has great energy and killer licks. I'm a fan...despite him snapping off my 6-way toggle ^^ ! It's a bitch to resolder the new one in. :(