What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love everything about this.

It' so ... musical.

• An internet search brought me to this somehow so I stayed with it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• 8)She was playing Led Zeppelin tunes at the age of 8 now at 12 this.

In over 40 years I've only played with a few cats that could nail this.

She just sails thru 7/4 time.

• I have a couple of their albums but could never decide whether it's genius or shite.
    They do themselves no favours in interviews and come across as posh smart arses but this is a fantastic version.

• Most song writer musicians are genius. They put together several instruments (each one it's own language) to create a communication piece everyone can understand. That's how I look at it. And the great composers are at the top of the charts. There are even some movie soundtracks that are on the genius level.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I think songwriters, producers etc, mostly have a facility with music and words and aren't really geniuses - give or take the odd exception.

There's not that many Lennon/McCartney's knocking about but there are some fantastic artists out there.

• This could be genius

• Most song writer musicians are genius. They put together several instruments (each one it's own language) to create a communication piece everyone can understand. That's how I look at it. And the great composers are at the top of the charts. There are even some movie soundtracks that are on the genius level.

I think it depends upon your perspective...many people look at me on stage and think I'm a musical genius, mainly because I can do something they can't. for example, play the intro to Thunderstuck to a non guitar player and they think its amazing yet its fairly basic. In reality I'm way below any kind of genius, I have just practiced a lot and even then I'm a mediocre guitarist.

..and because music is art, its also how it touches you...Im not as fan of the Beatles or Prince, who are often called genius's... yet I've just been learning some Bowie songs and they are way more complex than I realized

I also take issue that great composers are top of the charts....there are some bad songs that were hits and some amazing songs that weren't. I would argue that the two are often mutually exclusive with the exception of songs like Bohemian Rhapsody, Stairway etc.

Mr Blobby, Agadoo, The Cheeky Girls and Barbie Girl ( all UK number 1 hits - yes I googled worst number 1's!) are definitely not genius compositions... :)

Conversely, your humour is genius dude :)

• ...many people look at me on stage and think I'm a musical genius,........

I think this starts with some of the crowd mics from your last gig

External Content youtu.be

• Agree but we know we can’t take everything serious Tex say. ^^

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content youtu.be

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Awesome song... Taylor behind the drums... Kemper on the desk... 8)

• British Version of the Black Keys 8) Bad Ass Bass Player

• When he actually had something to say.