What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Some raw energy for the weekend...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love it when my heroes mess up. Makes me feel, I can get there!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I love it when my heroes mess up. Makes me feel, I can get there!

I watched and listened...and waited for the mess up. I didn't hear it. I did enjoy it very much though! Thanks for posting

• Hidden gem

External Content m.youtube.com

• Hidden gem

External Content m.youtube.com

Love the sound of that Reverend Charger HB. I have the 290 and it really kills it. Much under-rated guitars.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Yes, with two Kempers on Stage ;)

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Apologies if it’s been here before but it deserves to be here again 😀

External Content youtu.be

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• What a voice! R.I.P.

• R.I.P.........;(

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Wasn't that hot about Tina's 80's and 90's stuff but loved the earlier music.

Ike's guitar sound on this is fab.

• She was great! RIP

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• I just heard this and liked it. Is this the original band for the song?

I see they did this one too - which I heard before...

• Just got the news that Stefan Nilsson has past away at age 67 .... :(

Great swedish keyboard player and composer ( film soundtrack )

My best memories of him is from the 70's when he played fusion :thumbup:

R.I.P

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• "Professor Vicarious" was the nickname Miles Davis gave to John Scofield, he called Mike Stern "Fat Time". 8)

• Speaking of Ike. Great song...great guitar tone