What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• This has excellent audio.8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You got me homesick for some boiled crabs there MuddySludge. I remember getting a dozen for $19.99. I also remember getting dozens for free casting traps in Lake Ponchartrain. Now they are 50 bucks a dozen and a plane ticket to see the family! It's a crime!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Eric Clapton - After Midnight | The Lady In The Balcony: Lockdown Sessions

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Disclaimer: I used my wife's car today and heard this on "her" radio station. I kind of like it even though it's nothing close to what I usually prefer.

External Content youtu.be

• Another one in the car today.

• This one confused me because I always thought Pearl Jam played it.

• Epic tune with great dynamics... so cool how they listen to each other towards the end... 8)

• External Content youtu.be

• Decent performance ..... 8o:thumbup:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Simon on Space Boogie8)

• Simon on Space Boogie8)

Reminds me of opening track on Billy Cobham´s "Spectrum" :thumbup:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.