What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Stop posting Tele videos! I don't get mine till Xmas. ;(

Off-topic, but if I could only pick one electric guitar for the rest of my days - it'd be a vintage-style Tele.

Leo Fender got so many things right the first time.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Off-topic, but if I could only pick one electric guitar for the rest of my days - it'd be a vintage-style Tele.

Leo Fender got so many things right the first time.

Off-topic? When I get my Tele for Xmas I am going to go sacrilegious with it just like this for you... :P

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Off-topic? When I get my Tele for Xmas I am going to go sacrilegious with it just like this for you... :P

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Actually.....that's a tune the band I'm in was planning to work on next.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Off-topic? When I get my Tele for Xmas I am going to go sacrilegious with it just like this for you... :P

Wasn't that played with an HSS Strat?

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• More Tele's. :)

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

Sliding with a capo is a new one for me. 8|

• Getting into the spirit of the Holidays!

• BayouTexan Xmas spirit you say?

I'll see your Perry Como and raise you Cheech and Chong :)

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• This is fun 8)

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• This is also fun ... And better 8):thumbup: Ca. 1983 - 84 (?)

( And maybe where Lachy Doley got his idea for his whammy bar Clavinet from :/ )

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.