What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great Version of Man in the mirror with great musicians: Lari Basilio feat. Siedah Garrett, Vinnie Colaiuta, Nathan East, Greg Phillinganes

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• My standout metal song for 2019. Really kickass!

External Content www.youtube.com

Maragold. A band that was founded in 2012 by Greg Howe with the fantastic singer Meghan Krauss.

Unfortunately they had only one album then they separated, but I heard that Meghan produced

a solo album that will come in March next year.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• This is why I love Texas.8)

• I love pretty much everything Greg Howe has done musically, Hans.

He kicks some serious ass in the chops and creativity departments.

Yes, Greg is such a talented musician, Nicky. I like his moves between musical styles.

Edited once, last by hafi19 ().

• Good Morning.. My workout soundtrack this morning.

External Content youtu.be

• Great memories with that one (and Angel Dust as well). Seen them on that tour, I think in '95. One of the most energetic and impressive concerts I've ever seen. Power and attitude. Very cool :thumbup:8)

• My first 3 memories of the band (FNM):

I got (the photocopy only) this tablature (back then 1993, I was a teenager, the internet nowhere) and I felt like a huge king that I could pretty much play the rhythm parts. The part at 0:55 I've never practiced enough. :)

I was a fan of Guns N' Roses (like every teenager in the early 90s) and it was a bit weird, but I loved it later.

I also remember that they toured with the GNR back in 1992, they came to my country, unfortunately I wasn't there. MTV also had a report on this tour, I think I first saw the Midlife video then.

Did you hear that there would be a third episode? With the original 2 main characters. Curious, I hope they don't screw it up.

• 8)

• I posted this soon to be 21 y/o back in March. I couldn't stop watching, waiting to see what he was going to do next.

SRV merged with Peter Frampton and the 3 Kings. Albert, B.B. and Freddie combined.8)

• I posted this soon to be 21 y/o back in March. I couldn't stop watching, waiting to see what he was going to do next.

SRV merged with Peter Frampton and the 3 Kings. Albert, B.B. and Freddie combined.8)

Dude is insane!

• Some fine synthwave music

Remix by Dance With The Dead

• Larry Carlton with Steve Lukather

• Yeah Nicky, its great to see them playing guitar together and Larry is one of my guitar heroes too ;)

• Larry's son Travis is a great bassist playing here with Scott Henderson.8)