What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• -Epica
    -Mayan
    -After Forever
    -Nightwish
    -In Flames
    -Eluveitie
    -Omnium Gatherum
    -Semblant
    -Boston
    -Scorpions
    -Strunz and Farah
    -Robert Cray
    -Kenny Wayne Shepherd
    -Cellar Darling (Ivo uses a Kemper btw!)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stratovarius i do really like!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Guitars: LTD EC-400, LTD Ninja-600 STR & LTD SC-607B - - Bass: LTD TA-600

• Awesome man.

I've been a sucker for neo-classical metal since Rising Force hit the streets, which is kinda ironic 'cause I can't imagine ever being able to play it.

Thanks for sharing, B'nB. ;)

The latest Stratovarius album makes me feel good, haha. Really a complete great album in my opinion!

I'm not that old (27) but i'm really a big fan of neo-classical too! :) I have practiced to couple of Yngwie-tracks and maybe neo-classical is what i enjoy most :)

Here's a guy from a town close to where i grew up!

Found this now:

Guitars: LTD EC-400, LTD Ninja-600 STR & LTD SC-607B - - Bass: LTD TA-600

Edited 2 times, last by burnedandburied ().

• Just found these guys. Definitely not for everyone, but a great sense of fun nonetheless. And pretty out there as mixing genres go. :D

• External Content www.youtube.com

Convicted murderer Varg Vikernes has a very Buddha Bar feel on this song. Quite interesting and could induce a trance in the right circumstances (and the right circumstances include the right kind of people listening too) :D

• Beau Burchell of SAOSIN recently endorsed Hosa & I can't stop listening to their last album.

Stay Metal!

• Fields Of The Nephilim from my youthful days. Still sounds great today. Some amazing guitar tones here...

• Great riffs & energy! :thumbup:

• Friends of mine. Had great help of them in some of my own songs in my studio

• Great blend of electronic sounds and rock guitar:

Sufficiently-complicated and rather-epic. Warning: 11-minute track:

Something different:

Some great prog stuff in here. Warning: 7-minute track:

Commercial, radio-friendly offering. Note the heavy TOTO influence:

• Another group that recently endorsed Hosa that I'm really digging. All the Katatonia vibes.