What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Prepare to spit out your coffee (warning: if you spill it on your balls, I take no responsibility)

• Jesus, Nicky, they should shoot their writers and work with me.

How can you be serious, AJ?

Can you write better songs? Play better guitar? Sing better?

If so, you should write for me, brother. :D<3

EDIT:
    Do you consider the clip you just posted better music? Better-written? Better-arranged? Better-produced? More-sophisticated? If so, I think I'll continue with my currently-employed simian songster the Monkster. He stinks, but he possesses a certain something... I don't know... class? :D<3

Don't fret, brother; it's all in jest, obviously. Thank God all our tastes and what we consider "good" differ; it'd be a Helluva-dull world otherwise.

Off to watch Daniel win the Chinese Grand Prix and do a shoey (you know - drink Champers out of his racing boot ~ now that's class!). :D

• Anyone heard of this guy?? He's just 22 but the boy can sing... And the bloody mother*****r can play!

Awesome control of his guitar.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anyone heard of this guy?? He's just 22 but the boy can sing... And the bloody mother*****r can play!

Awesome control of his guitar.

Yes, Marcus is a cool cat. Watch his rig rundown and sets with Warren Haynes, very down to earth young man with talent to spare. Plays a mean dobro too :P

• External Content www.youtube.com

Prepare to spit out your coffee (warning: if you spill it on your balls, I take no responsibility)

Dayum, never noticed before but... Bubbles from TPB is in this! @ 3:17 HAHAHA!

• No shitting, Monkey. I'd make those girls golden. They'd sell out in America at least.

External Content soundcloud.com

• Since I'm an AOR fan I like this new stuff....

• Lmao :thumbup:

• I got very much into this band recently. They are AC/DC of today - pure, raw energy on stage. Very rhythmic, melodic hard rock, even similar head banging. Airbourne

Based on the Some of the above, these are worth checking out.
    Kind of modern ACDC with chris cornell style vocals:

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Didn't a guitarist from baby metal recently pass ? He feel in an accident or some thing?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.