What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• F me that is sad, right in the prime of life, not drugs a Fing accident...ow man thats sad

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yeah Ash, Mikio Fujioka, 3 months ago. Probably a first for a top-line musician to die from a fall from an observation deck.

He and the other guitarists are Kemper users too. RIP, Mikio. ;(

Oh man, that's really sad news ;( I hope they recover from this tragedy and continue making cool music? Just goes to show, yet again, how precious life is and how one should never take it for granted! RIP Mikio!

• Apologies, Nicky. In the morning light, I realised I must have been plain drunk and stupid last night. Their music is undoubtedly good and I give it an unreserved thumbs up. Times are changing, I should keep that in mind. :)

• LOL Don't fret, Brother AJ. Thank you so much for reconsidering anyway. That takes balls, man.

I've actually liked them for years. Once you get past the young-voice thing, you're good-to-go.

If you dare, try listening to the second (much-shorter) clip a few times; it's a huge grower, man, and that heavy, bendy riff just kills!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Start at 7:51
    Big enough cahoonas? :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

They musta took a page straight outta yer book Ash!!! Double Kempers on either side of the stage :thumbup:8):thumbup:

Ash

Dude, that's Rob Halford and they're playing my favourite metal song. The writing on that one is insane. Note that no one dares attempt the solo on that one. I've seen Jeff freaking Waters fail, even Evil Chuck Schuldiner fail on covering that one. And those guys are among my favourite musicians.

• Anyone heard of this guy?? He's just 22 but the boy can sing... And the bloody mother*****r can play!

Awesome control of his guitar.

External Content www.youtube.com

Yes,i've saw him sometimes ago. A great blueser!

Btw. on the 2nd guitar is Josh Smith .He got some good tunes and lessions on Jam Track Central

• Yotomi, a new member, just posted a "hello", and mentioned that he liked math rock amongst a bunch of other genres.

So, seeing as I've got a fave Japanese (it's always Japan with me! :D ) math rock band, and that I checked which my fave songs of theirs were so I could post them for Yotomi to hear, I'll post them here too, especially as the clips were a long way down the line of songs I intend to post here at some point anyway.

The band is tricot. All-female with a male drummer:

E

External Content youtu.be

I particularly like this one - Ochansensu-su.

External Content youtu.be

Man, she is perfectly dangerous.

East meets West. 8)

Man, she is perfectly dangerous.

Killer! :thumbup:

East meets West. 8)

Killer too ;).

The bassplayerin reminds me of Tal Wilkenfeld.
    And a Squier is a Squier.

• Hindu meets the pagans.

• sexiest bassline and production I've heard in a while ...