What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• A new master.....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A new master.....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Absolutely sick! Some of the runs have a Shawn Lane vibe.

• Blues still got it...RHY can be as cool as solo...

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Another gem (one of my fav when i grow up). T. Rex, Sweet, Slade.......

Why is the vocalist wearing a skirt?

This is the kind of track I couldn't listen to while growing up because my mom would say the vocalist is a deviant! :thumbup:

• True to the roots..has not changed still is unbeatable too..Demonez is back..

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• It's not as guitar heavy as some of the stuff here, but Frightened Rabbit has become one of my favorite few bands over the last year or so. Scott was a great lyricist/songwriter, he will be missed.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Man thats as smooth as a babies bottom...WTF was that ? (great)

Ash

• External Content www.youtube.com

Virgin KIller has been spinning in my car for a couple weeks now. This cut has such killer heavy strat tones. Uli's playing on this album is simply setting a standard of greatness.

Virgin KIller has been spinning in my car for a couple weeks now. This cut has such killer heavy strat tones. Uli's playing on this album is simply setting a standard of greatness.

I haven't heard this song before. Thanks! But to me, it sounds like a rip-off of one riff of Gypsy Eyes by Hendrix! Still sounds great though! 8o

• Really getting back into Rage these days but why didn't I listen to this earlier lol. Fairly unknown I think?

• External Content youtu.be

Can someone help me? I’m a big fan of Death and I’d like to know how exactly you guys would go about doing stuff like this to a voice. Just varipitch/variaudio or something? It’s not really Chuck’s vocal style, but I am always super impressed with what they did to his voice on this song. I noticed that a few of our forum members do this to their voice on recordings. If someone could give me a quick and dirty tutorial or tell me how they would do something like this, I’d be grateful. Any recommended software? Melodyne? Or could I get away with the stuff included in Cubase?

• @wwittman Driving his Reverend Wattplower Bass thru his trusty Kemper. Hit it like you live brother! :thumbup:

• Been getting back into Cog recently - and loving it.