What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Lol, the Frauds. I like it, always liked these experiments how to make music simpler but still able to convey feelings.

I guess they took it to the extreme with their costumes and the cardboard stage :D

• Lol, the Frauds. I like it, always liked these experiments how to make music simpler but still able to convey feelings.

I guess they took it to the extreme with their costumes and the cardboard stage :D

I know right! Love the rusted out bathtub and propane tank too (I thought it would explode or something at the end, but it didn't - instead they eat of that "stage" LOL)! Hahaha!

• Classic from the 80s. Still love it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Canadians are getting baked cuz' weed'll be legalized in a few hours haha, might've even knocked out PooTube temporarily there LMAO! :D

• My warbrother..he stands the test of time...Quorthorn..

sad he died of heart disease , vegan whole foods cure that (forks over knives is one example)

No black metal with out BATHORY

(this is a cover song BTW)

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Wait till you get to 16:48 :)

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Wait till you get to 16:48 :)

Ahhhhh, that's soooo cooool. The best gitguy and rockstar on the planet with glasses and a fine suit. I love him!!!

• Red hot Chili peppers and the doors at 1:11

<3<3 interesting how all masters return to the [hendrix] blues roots (fusion here tho)

ahhh Red house :)

Ash

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Obsessed with these guys currently:

• Hats off to our Aussie brothers. First time I heard Airbourne I thought it was AC/DC just rejuvenated ~30 years. They are kicking ass old school for sure!

I cannot wait for these guys to come to the US!