What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• nakedzen "Static Impulse" album is great too! Through his solo works I have gained a completely different impression than I had before. And the vocals sit perfect in the mix - that is not the case on every Dream Theater album.

Because of Marco Sfogli I bought a 7 string guitar - I really like his playing on the albums!

Yeah much better style for his voice than DT imho.

Also now playing this. ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Doesn't get any better.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

I quite liked this!

• Have you ever had a Roni? This is what it’s like.

External Content youtu.be

• Well, that was... unexpected. Almost sounds like SYL in places.

• Perfect test track for your studio monitors and subwoofer :D (slightly OT)

• A 'new' vid from a great soul artist , never saw this one before , and quality is good ... as it was shot when I was 4 y.o ;)

these huge blackfield amps look awesome with chrome speakers & cones ( didn't find any on rig ex )

there is a 2nd part to it.

• I was just watching this video of John 5, he plays a song off his new record, wow!

• Lovely brutal. No bassist. And they use Kemper (with RED lcd color :evil:)

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• Youtube suggestion, 99% of the time I ignore but I sure am glad I clicked play on this.

Trujillo with Rodrigo y Gabriela playing Metallica songs:

• some real music by humble folks :

check the guitar JJ Cale is using @4:13 , really worth a look