What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Never listened to this before. It's actually pretty great in a 'Priest way. Doesn't sound like glam to me at all, pure heavy metal.

External Content www.youtube.com

Sure doesn't sound like Vulgar Display era Pantera. ^^

• Never listened to this before. It's actually pretty great in a 'Priest way. Doesn't sound like glam to me at all, pure heavy metal.

Sure doesn't sound like Vulgar Display era Pantera. ^^

I love this album (and yes, it's far from glam) but I love also the glam era of the band. I'm sorry there is no trace of this era on their website. I understand that they have the power metal concept from '90, but that's strange to me anyway. By the way, for me, the Power Metal album would be around number 4 on my list of favorite Pantera albums, so they have post '90 album(s?) that I would go down in the list.

Here's an older song, with Terry:

I'm not a "mashup listener" but I like that too:

• nakedzen I listened to this a few months ago for the first time in years. Yes, it's a little cheesy compared to the Pantera everyone knows but Dime's lead playing all the way through this album is as good if not better than anything on the well known stuff. It's worth a listen just for the leads! I think it's incredible just how good he was at such an young age.

• Speaking of solos from Dime, do you know the brothers' record with David Allan Coe?

• Here's another one. Same guy. Charlie Robbins.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• Here's another one. Same guy. Charlie Robbins.

Sounds like he's mixing djent with flamenco which is pretty cool.

• Opeth - Svekets prins ?

• External Content m.youtube.com

• Probably the greatest thing you’ll see this year...

Mind.... blown

• Glenn is the best and deserves all the credit.

• Yes,Glenn is absolutly great .

I follow him since 40 years ,or a little bit more ;)

My favorites