What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• @DamianGreda Jeff was a unique artist

Based on current news, I'm listening to this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very nice MuddySludge - that reminds me of another very tasteful Les Paul player: Mick Ronson. Here two versions of one of my alltime favorite songs. I came across the first version when I was a kid. That one shaped my taste of how raw and powerful a guitar song can be. It took ages (without the WWW etc.) until I discovered that this is not the original version of the song - which has a nice but totally different vibe as well (see second clip). Great guitar sounds anyway... :)

• Something to hum when vacuuming ? ( Google translate .... :/ )

"Något att nynna på när du dammsuger"    :D

Unnecessarily talented chaps from Sweden 8o

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• In 1970 The MC5 made a record guaranteed to scare the hell out of your parents. I bet it would still work.8)

The foot work on stage was worth the price of admission.

• External Content youtu.be

This is amazing! But listening to it... Is that vocal

processing? Like tape being sped up and slowed down for rudimentary pitch correction?

Damn!

• Sure but that was something new back then.

Of course , Beatles were pioneers in so many ways, and with "multitrack" (4 , then 8 tracks )

they really freaked out in new soundscapes and possibilities and made some fantastic music.

( and some not so fantastic .... ) :P

Cheers !

• Speaking of Beatles , have you guys seen this ? Some "amateurs" having fun :)

So if you´re "grounded" due to Corona virus this is a good way to let a couple of

hours fly away ...... ( and there´s a part 2 too ) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers !

( Skip the first 4 minutes .... )

• Little cheesy but I like it :D

External Content youtu.be

• Great guitarist:

External Content youtu.be

• 8)

• Prince... man...