What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Submersed... I love the raw energy in that song and the performance, the singer's voice and melodies and the overall production with the guitar sounds. A shame that the band did not survive long...

• Hmmm... I think I know whatI will do tonight. ;)

External Content youtu.be

• 8)

• 8)

• I just recently discovered the pre Centerfold era J Geils Band and I am blown away! Specifically the Monkey Island album.

• And another 70's gem that I had never heard of. Phenomenal stuff! Most of the German members of the forum will likely be familiar with them.

• This is one of my many favorite LP´s from the 70´s :)

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Just picked something random for fun and I was expecting typical growl bad black metal but to my surprise no and I actually liked this and a little bit different. Never heard of this band before and at least 99% todays metal band leaves me cold.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I really liked this autoplayed Nightwish clip that followed your one on YouTube, GJ. Ended up listening to it a couple o' times.

Here 'tis:

• I really liked this autoplayed Nightwish clip that followed your one on YouTube, GJ. Ended up listening to it a couple o' times.

Here 'tis:

Wait... there was MUSIC in that video? :P

I ummm, err ... watch it for the articles!

Jeffro

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Just picked something random for fun and I was expecting typical growl bad black metal but to my surprise no and I actually liked this and a little bit different. Never heard of this band before and at least 99% todays metal band leaves me cold.

I'm not a big fan of this but not bad. The guy (Wednesday 13) was the singer of Joey Jordison's (formerly Slipknot drummer) band Murderdolls. I liked their "Women and Children Last" album. Their looks were funny to me but the mood of the music and the grooves were good.

• Killer version of one of my favorite Rush songs. And check out what's sitting on top of the Mesa head. :)

And another killer cover of one of my favorite Yes tunes:

This one is more representative of their typical music. Definitely have some serious skills on guit-fiddle... even if you hate Cookie Monster (TM) vocals.

And this one just cracks me up.

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

Edited once, last by SliderJeff ().

• R.I.P Bill Withers