What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• 3 different styles, moods, sounds, I love all.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lefty guitar player but check the reverse strings! Thorsten Koehne plays upside down. Just think about it: solos at the position of bass strings and palm mutes at position high strings... :huh::thumbup:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fear Factory - Resurrection (It has an official video but i chose this because fits the song much better)

• I love Eden's Curse! Holy crap... I had no idea he played totally upside down and backwards. I think I had stroke just trying to wrap my head around watching his hands play power chords alone! :D

I dig FF, too.. though I'm more a "Mechanize" fan.

Thanks for sharing!

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• I love Eden's Curse!

Same here, Jeffro. 8)

Holy crap... I had no idea he played totally upside down and backwards. I think I had stroke just trying to wrap my head around watching his hands play power chords alone! :D

I have enough trouble trying (unsuccessfully) to understand what's going on in conventional clips, but deciphering that 180º flip is way beyond my pay grade, brother. :pinch:

Thankfully the great song construction, playing and melodic nature of their material means I can just enjoy it. :thumbup:

• External Content youtu.be

Pete Jones also is the keyboarder (and singer) of Camel since a few years. For example on Camel - Live at Royal Albert Hall 2018.

External Content youtu.be

• Sounds like he's using a FreqOut set to auto or something 'cause the harmonic feedback is so-consistent and, well, beautiful.

Given where he's standing relative to the amp, the direction he's got the PU's pointed in, the assumption that stage levels aren't high and that he appears to have no pedals under-foot, the only other explanation I can think of is that he's got his foldback wedge cranked, which is a distinct possibility IMHO.

• External Content www.youtube.com

This track is so awesome! Testament really kicking ass harder than ever before imho!

This track is so awesome! Testament really kicking ass harder than ever before imho!

Hell yeah! Testament Legions Forever!! :)

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Make me wet backing! :D

Gimme that machine! ;)

Agree! Been listening to the whole album nonstop. Some great tracks with slightly different styles than the last couple albums. I love "Dream Deceiver". Best thrash band IMO...always thought that.

• 8)

• Pete Jones also is the keyboarder (and singer) of Camel since a few years. For example on Camel - Live at Royal Albert Hall 2018.

Famous song imho,run's here three times a week ;)

• :):thumbup:

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• If you are a Die Hard fan like me (until the 5th movie) you must have to listen to this song and lyrics. :)