What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This morning's drive and office music brought to you my favorite rodent-themed band, Ratt. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• This morning's drive and office music brought to you my favorite rodent-themed band, Ratt. :)

Jeff, I think 'Infestation' (2010) is their third best album after 'Invasion of your Privacy' and 'Out of the Cellar'.

• Jeff, I think 'Infestation' (2010) is their third best album after 'Invasion of your Privacy' and 'Out of the Cellar'.

Absolutely agree! I didn't have high hopes after such a long hiatus, but they proved me wrong!

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• 8)

• Incredible guitar player.

• 65 year old and he still play better than most 25 year old guitarists. Including me. 8o Not that I'm 25 anymore. Well not physically but in my mind.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• It's pretty hard to go wrong with AccaDacca, hey Davo?

I've been saying for some decades now that I reckon Back in Black is the seminal and best-sounding rock album. Tough to beat the songs, arrangements, production and performances in one package.

Rock on, mate.8):thumbup:

• I've been on a bit of a hard rock/AOR kick this week vs. my usual "face-melting metal" fare, so with that in mind... here are a few of the tracks that I've been digging.

And Perry's band that grew out of the Steve Stevens effort, above... Radiation Romeos

Now where'd I put that teal can of Aquanet? :P

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• It's pretty hard to go wrong with AccaDacca, hey Davo?

I've been saying for some decades now that I reckon Back in Black is the seminal and best-sounding rock album. Tough to beat the songs, arrangements, production and performances in one package.

Rock on, mate.8):thumbup:

Absolutely... I had forgotten this gem!8)

• I've been on a bit of a hard rock/AOR kick this week vs. my usual "face-melting metal" fare, so with that in mind... here are a few of the tracks that I've been digging.

This is my favorite "modern" Pretty Maids album.

TNT is a huge favorite. Plus, this song is from the album My Religion which I think is very strong musically.

... and Steve Stevens is simply the best. :)

• Synthwave music is often made with a visuals reminiscent of the 80s, but that surprised me :

• Wow. I did NOT drop enough acid for breakfast this morning. So, the girl is the car? Or the OTHER girl is the car... or the car is the world... on a spaceship? I think I just had a stroke. :P

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Wow. I did NOT drop enough acid for breakfast this morning. So, the girl is the car? Or the OTHER girl is the car... or the car is the world... on a spaceship? I think I just had a stroke. :P

Honestly I don't know but it has an atmosphere for sure. 8)

They even did their concert as if we were watching an 80s movie set in an American school.

• I may have shared this before, sorry.

External Content youtu.be

• Balazs got me thinking about synthwave and '80s synth sounds and vibes, so here's a cool Miami Vice / '80s tribute:

Sticking with the synthwave thing, I really dig some of Kebu's live stuff. If you don't like '80s synth-and-drum-machine sounds, run a mile, and Jeffro, you might need those meds for this:

I'd class these more as Trance, but I love the '80s-sounding keys and grooves, so will include them here: