What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• They Nail this One.8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dude, the Yoshida brothers are slamming! I want to get myself a Shamisen now haha! I wonder what it would be like through a Kemper!

• Ok, that was pretty damn cool, but am I the only one who is getting visions of "Ghost In The Shell" Anime when they hear this stuff? :)

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• besides, I am a friend of film music that fits well with the mood of certain pictures and their representation. Taking into account that we were currently moved in Asia, here I found a successful example (in my point of view), even if I would not listen to this kind of music every day:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Clapton? Two killer solos and controversy as to who is playing them on this cut of Derek and the Dominos backing Renee Armand on Devil Road. Many say EC, others disagree. Still classic solos.

• One of my all time favorites.

• They Nail this One.8)

Hey, and they have Boris Johnson as drummer!

• I’ve always loved Izzy’s rhythm guitar playing. Fortunately Guns has "developed" a way of working at the studio that usually everyone has played up their own ideas. As the guitars were panned on A/B sides (Slash on the right, Izzy on the left), new dimensions opened up with a good headphone. After the tape recorder era (teenage years), I practically rediscovered Appetite and UYI discs in later years.

The pair used this method to record the song ‘Ghost’, which was featured on Slash’s 2010 album. By the way, with the voice of the great Ian Astbury.

Edited once, last by balazs ().

• 8)

• Congrats Master!

External Content youtu.be

8)

• It hurts me deep inside when they smash up their gear ;(

Perfectly working instruments made in the 60´s :wacko:

Well, at least they made sure that there was no encore :D

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• External Content youtu.be

• Monkey_Man
    I'm sure its live.

But I think there is a aftermix.

He plays to the backing live into Cubase etc. and then he edited the live soundtrack.
    I think thats allowed. There are so many live concerts with soundtracks meanwhile... ;)