What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sometimes it’s good to listen to commercially shaped-polished songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was big fan of Within Temptation until the last record that was a bit too popmetal for my taste and I only liked a few songs. Heard a few from the last and meh! They have passed their best before date for me.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• 8)

• I'm in a gaelic mood right now. ;)

External Content youtu.be

• Son House was no technician but he had the raw power of the blues like no other.

8)

• I believe this is a DADGAD tuning.

• Ozzy's 'Black Rain' album (2007) was on my playlist that year. This was the last before Zakk was fired because of his drinking habit. OK, it was a little too BLS because of Zakk but overall a fine album IMO.

Low budget video but i like it :)

Bonus tracks:

• Fired from a drink and drug abuser because of drinking habit? That's hilarious. :D But Ozzy has treated so many musicians so bad and he complain how bad Tony treated him in BS. :rolleyes: Anaway Zakk should have stopped using his pinch harmonics years ago. We have heard it enough already. Just like Kirks insisting on using a wha pedal during his solos. ||

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Fired from a drink and drug abuser because of drinking habit? That's hilarious. :D But Ozzy has treated so many musicians so bad and he complain how bad Tony treated him in BS. :rolleyes: Anaway Zakk should have stopped using his pinch harmonics years ago. We have heard it enough already. Just like Kirks insisting on using a wha pedal during his solos. ||

Yeah, I think the same but if we can believe this, Ozzy was sober at the time and this was the main reason.

Ozzy: "Zakk came in at the beginning of the new one, but he was still drinking. When you're drunk and somebody else is drinking, it's okay, but when you're sober and somebody's blabbering away in your ear, it ain't. I mean, Zakk's a great player and I love him. I love his playing. But in the end, it came to the point that I had to get another guitarist. Not because I fell out with Zakk, but it was hard for me to be around someone who is actively drinking. "

But Ozzy has treated so many musicians so bad and he complain how bad Tony treated him in BS.

Ozzy is not perfect at all but I think Sharon is the main reason all of this.

Yeah, Zakk overuse the p.h. but it less annoying to me (he makes the "good type" of p.h. plus his vibrato is proper) than Kirk's super fast "mosquito vibrato". :)

(Don’t get me wrong: among other things, I learned to play guitar (somewhat) on Metallica songs and without Kirk’s solos it wouldn’t be the same the Unforgiven, Master of Puppets, but his riffs led to songs like Enter Sandman, Creeping Death, Trapped Under Ice, he also brought several riffs to the Master record, etc.)

Edited once, last by balazs ().

• Pure hell hahaha <3

• Synthwave moments :P

Edited 2 times, last by balazs ().

• I love David's guitar sound... and those variations away from the original solos etc.

This is my favorite that i hear from time to time.

With the very nice guitar solo by Ulco Bed.

• This is my favorite that i hear from time to time.

With the very nice guitar solo by Ulco Bed.

Such a brilliant version. Just as the one on the same tour which led them to Leverkusen Jazz Festival. Impressive musicians and interaction. So cool :thumbup:8)

There is so much more in that song than you can get from the "rather clean" radio edit version. And I like the talks from Candy where she explains that Dave gently left the rights of the song to her... :)

• Combining the heroes 8)