What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw Miles in Dallas on this tour. It was the first time I met Scofield. We laughed until the sun came up.

He really steps out and can stay out as long as he likes. We talked about everybody but Miles. That was a no go zone.8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Always so incredible to see Tal Wilkenfeld on stage with Jeff. Endless smile. She conveys the fun they have doing what they do so much with her expression. Besides that she is an incredible bass player. Great talent and style. And Robert Plant sitting in the back of the audience, nodding, makes it complete :thumbup:8)

• Another Jeff Beck from way back when I was "young" 8o

Jan Hammer does a very nice job too :huh:

And Narada of course .........

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• This is from the same era of groundbreaking fusion as Mahavishnu and Jeff Beck .....

When Bill Connors was at his best ........ Still got the vinyl ( with another cover tho )

Cheers !

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Tha great Loudness, the golden years with Mike Vescera

• Another great album from the 70´s : Tony Williams "The joy of flying" ( Still got it on vinyl )

Real people playing real music and the groove is just stellar :thumbup:

Jan Hammer´s MiniMoog solo is unnecessarily good 8|

Cheers !

• This guy could front a band.

• That was so good I had to share it on FB.8)

Ok, I admit, until now I was repulsed by Greta Van Fleet. How dare these young kids steal from the Gods of Rock in such a blatantly obvious way! But...I just watched the entire Live at Red Rocks and I came to realize these kids can play. I mean really play. And then I looked at it this way....everyone keeps saying rock as we knew it in the 60's and 70's is dead. Well, these guys are bringing it back in a huge way to a whole new generation of kids who will now feel what we felt back then. I am now a fan of Greta Van Fleet. There, I said it.

Ok, I admit, until now I was repulsed by Greta Van Fleet. How dare these young kids steal from the Gods of Rock in such a blatantly obvious way! But...I just watched the entire Live at Red Rocks and I came to realize these kids can play. I mean really play. And then I looked at it this way....everyone keeps saying rock as we knew it in the 60's and 70's is dead. Well, these guys are bringing it back in a huge way to a whole new generation of kids who will now feel what we felt back then. I am now a fan of Greta Van Fleet. There, I said it.

I gave it a shot. Yes, they're Zeppelin wannbes. I can handle the blatant sound ripoff, like other bands from the 80s like Kingdom Come and Bonham. I hated them back then, but I appreciate them now. As far as this video, if I just heard it, I might feel the same way about them. But the guitar player wearing an outfit like Page's legendary dragon, is something I can't overlook. That takes it to a whole new level.

For reference: Kingdom Come, and Bonham videos.