What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• I bet MuddySludge has seen this - anyone else? If you don’t love this, we can’t be friends.... ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I bet MuddySludge has seen this - anyone else? If you don’t love this, we can’t be friends.... ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

oie_k7cLXqUr9fr3.png

• One of the first good news in 2021. "DAWNING OF A BRAND NEW DAY from the forthcoming album SY-OPS"

External Content www.youtube.com

• Wow. This! Always been a big fan of John's sound and playing. So relaxed and yet so distinct. Remember very well how thrilled I was as a teenager listening to Thin Lizzy's second live album and to Whitesnake's 1987. Cool stuff :thumbup:8)

• I'll remain sceptical. The last song, Gates of Hell, was from 2018 from the forthcoming album Sy-Ops. :wacko:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content youtu.be

• I like the comment "This is the kind of Music other Music listens to". 8)

• Unfortunately 2021 kicked in the door with bad news as well. Alexi Laiho has passed away. He was only 41 years old. Although I haven’t really followed the COB band in recent years, they were one of the most popular extreme metal bands in the late ’90s and early 2000s.

• RIP Alexi. Something Wild got me into guitar playing when I heard him at 17-18 years old doing this:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Spiritbox rules. Always.

Plus massive Kemper spotting :)

• 8)

• New Evergrey is coming in February. Seeing the two new songs I know I won’t be disappointed

• 8)

I love those guys from Martin Miller Session Band. YT has lots of stuff from this nice living room type scenery. Often with great guests like Andy here. And I think we already saw them with Paul Gilbert here some weeks ago. Always very tight and versatile, always smiling and enjoying what they do.

Drummer is one of my favorite German studio drummers. Think he is even touring a lot with one of Germany's most successful singing ladies (Helene Fischer, who I do not really like at all 8o).