What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• This is a friend of a friend I've been doing session work with. Give him some thumbs up on youtube. Amazing Talent8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Scars from the upcoming Album (tomorrow) from Adrian Smith and Richie Kotzen

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I heard the song and was surprised at how good Adrian Smith is when he does vocals. The song is also really good, I got to check out the album when I can.

• Some relaxing start of the weekend... I love that transparent sound and especially the bass tone...

In the YT comments somebody very nicely said: "Man. If I can be something in life, I chose to be that bass line." :thumbup:8)

• Cool vibe, Michael!

Dig the tuned-piccolo snare, the geetar tones, groove, mood...

In the YT comments somebody very nicely said: "Man. If I can be something in life, I chose to be that bass line." :thumbup:8)

Unfortunately didn't hear a single note of the bassline 'cause, well, you know - the ol' CrapMac™ ZeroBass™ mono speaker system. :D

• Can imagine but that's a pity Nicky. On the right speakers it sounds very gentle and physical at the same time. With some volume it is has nice push so that you can feel it well. So save that one for once you're back with bigger speakers then Nicky... :)

• Have a Nice Saturday Kemperians!

• External Content youtu.be

Not my cup of tea but his playing is amazing, like a man possessed.
    I'm astounded by the tone he has out of a Tele, never heard one sound like that before.

• Not my cup of tea but his playing is amazing, like a man possessed.
    I'm astounded by the tone he has out of a Tele, never heard one sound like that before.

Passion.?

I like this style of jazz a lot..actually this guy reminds me somehow of Philipe Catherine.Must be a "french vibe" kind of thing..

• this is quite impressive I would say ... ;)

• 8)

• Found that while digging info around Strandberg guitars... nice tapping here...

• I heard the song and was surprised at how good Adrian Smith is when he does vocals. The song is also really good, I got to check out the album when I can.

Ditto. Ritchie has great vocals ( very Chris Cornell I've always thought) but not really heard Adrian sing before.

The only downside is I wish Ritchie would play with a pick again...just looks odd!!! :)

• Some relaxing start of the weekend... I love that transparent sound and especially the bass tone...

In the YT comments somebody very nicely said: "Man. If I can be something in life, I chose to be that bass line."

That's a quality song! Never heard it before but Love it!!!!

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I just subscribed to Master Class and watched Tom Morello Teaches Electric Guitar.

There was a lot of great advice. I found some of it in the following YouTube clips.

External Content youtu.be

11:27-40 "This is what I've got. I'm going to create with what I've got... no longer chasing sound, but embracing the sound I had and using that to make music"

17:56

External Content youtu.be

18:54

I would spend hours trying to create

19:10

I'm going to stop banging my head against the wall. This is going to be my tone. I'm going to make songs with that tone.

Steve Hackett - no tube amp, noKemper, no QC... just good old SansAmp GT 2 :thumbup: 8)