What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• The 'tube recommended me this guy who makes videos with some cool amps & guitars. He achieves great sounds playing some well known riffs.

Songs & signal chains in the descriptions.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

*Neural DSP's Soldano plugin. I recommend to try the demo!

• 8)

• Days like these..when you have to say this very loud and clear:

External Content youtu.be

• Aaah ...... Shawn Lane ...

I had the pleasure to be the FOH guy when he played at Nalen (Stockholm)

Swedish Jazz Celebration Festival, March 29, 2003

Even though he had some technical issues with his gear at "sound check" the

gig was really good ( as I remember ...... Many years ago now :| )

It was a looong day with many bands on three different stages in three different rooms :P

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Still a great singer

Oh I like this!!! never heard him much before....my only criticism is I'd like to see the guitarist in the vid as that sound is totally up my street! Reminds me a bit of Jake E Lee....

• Oh I like this!!! never heard him much before....my only criticism is I'd like to see the guitarist in the vid as that sound is totally up my street! Reminds me a bit of Jake E Lee....

If you want to hear more, listen to the three great albums he did with Michael Schenker. His voice doesn't seem to have changed almost nothing the past 30 years.

Henry David Thoreau

• This is the first song I heard of Robin when he was the singer in the band Grand Prix. I had it recorded on a cassette from radio.

Henry David Thoreau

• What have happened to all those good ol' 80s rock vids with long haired guys posing in dirty garages with guitars,mic stands,drum stick tricks and the bass player licking the neck of his instrument next to half naked super chicks washing the harley with ....whatever available...

And today we have McAuley doing it all alone.This hurts..

• External Content youtu.be

MTV rock 1987..

Schenker must have been the only famous guitar hero back then who gave the hit single main guitar solo to his bands second guitar player.I was 15 and did not understand this to be honest.I was like "why does he play only this little melody and gives all the fancy stuff to this other guy.."

• gems from the 80s

Jean Beauvoir (Voodoo X) is a well known producer and has written, co-written a bunch of songs, soundtracks from Kiss to Ramones.

as producer:

• I discovered the band Icon (heavyharmonies link) about 10 years ago and I’ve come to realize again what a great band it was.

(On the record it has a guitar intro)

Classic Dokken feel :)

Edited 2 times, last by balazs ().

• I thought I heard something familiar with this band Icon. I recorded this song on cassette during the 80's and totally forgot the band name. Haven't heard it for probably 30 years. The same with the band Voodoo-X and the song I'm on fire. This brings back some old memories from the past. :)

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content www.youtube.com

• :D:D

• 8)

• Nat Martin playing !

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be