What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• :D:D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's it, I'm hanging it up. Bad enough getting shown up by 11 year old shredders but when a when a bird can out sing you it's time to move on.

• Wonderfull pearl of the past:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I admit that I never liked flutes in rock music. ;)

• I met him in a music store in Texas. He asked me how old I was.

I told him 10. He said I'm 20, it looks like we're both just getting started.

• Wonderfull pearl of the past:

But I admit that I never liked flutes in rock music. ;)

Another "pearl" with the amazing "pop singer" Phil Collins on drums :)

Nice 9 / 8 flow here, and then 8 / 8 with scat singing ....

Percy Jones and John Goodsall isn´t bad either :thumbup:

But the video quality ......... Hmmm :/ ( It´s the only existing one (?) from that era )

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• There is a glitch in the Matrix:

• There is a glitch in the Matrix:

Watch out for agent Smith ^^

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content www.youtube.com

Henry David Thoreau

• When I listened to the record with the same title, I first came across Joe Satriani’s name. It was a huge experience. It could have been around '92-'93 and I borrowed the tape from an older buddy of mine who always showed new and unknown bands in the group of friends. So my buddy handed me the cassette, "watch this, you haven't heard music like this before, the 'singing part' is also a guitar." He was right. It was the first "guitar hero" record I've ever heard in my life. Then, of course, the others, Vai, Malmsteen, etc., took their turn. :)

• External Content youtu.be

• So my buddy handed me the cassette, "watch this, you haven't heard music like this before, the 'singing part' is also a guitar." He was right. It was the first "guitar hero" record I've ever heard in my life. Then, of course, the others, Vai, Malmsteen, etc., took their turn. :)

I don't remeber who introduced me to Satriani but My Wife asked me Who is this Song?

--humm..must be Satriani!..

--Who?--

--Somebody who also gave guitar lessons to Slash.

--naaah!-

- Yes Darling, I swear!

Henry David Thoreau

• 8)

• This is from the remaster (2019), the album itself made 1986. Aviator - Aviator (1986)

Info

Youtube, full album (timestamps in description)

nice cover by Issa

Edited 5 times, last by balazs ().

• =O

• real stone top (the link points to the exact time)

• I’ve reached an age where I am probably closer to death than birth. As a result I have started to think about my own funeral. One day they will cremate me. My coffin will be brought in to the sounds of Peaches En Regalia. Then they will lowere me into the flames just at the moment the guitar strikes the first note of the main melody but not before everyone has been treated to the introduction ?

• What a scenery... what a song... what a drummer - so much energy :thumbup:8)