What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• One of my alltime favourites ... an emotional rollercoaster between sweet and clean to full-on power. Can't get any better.

Skunk Anansie - Charity (sadly they posted this song/video in mono only)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One of my alltime favourites ... an emotional rollercoaster between sweet and clean to full-on power. Can't get any better.

Skunk Anansie - Charity (sadly they posted this song/video in mono only)

I LOVE infidelity! Skin is just an amazing singer. She did a great cameo on Sevendust Lickin cream...just brilliant!!

• Skin is just an amazing singer. She did a great cameo on Sevendust Lickin cream...just brilliant!!

This! Great song and cooperation from the early 7D years... always loved the incredible raw energy in that...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I recommend headphones or good monitors, this is an audio treat. 8)

External Content youtu.be

At 3:42 it sounds like he's playing keys. Do you think he was running his VG99?

???. ???????. ??. ???????????

• Just saw and heard this :)

Sounds good and interesting, as always ..... Cant wait till august ..... :P

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I just recently found out who played this song. I guess the singer died a log time ago.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Did you ever heard something like that? A heavy mixture of...everything?!? Epic!

• Hear 3 notes with this tone and you know who it is. Warning: the bassist is packing! The guitar and keys go so well together in this song.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.