What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Awesome track by Prince , written a long time ago, now fully produced . The challenge was singing like Curtis Mayfield .. brilliantly achieved , impressive 70's like prod and great arrangement , loved the bassline very much

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• George Benson is 29 in this performance, he's 78 now.

• George Benson is 29 in this performance, he's 78 now.

regardless of age he is what is technically known as a MONSTER guitar player ?

• Some raw power for the weekend... sometimes I find myself only listening to the bass drum...

• I'm study this unknown song right now...

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Don´t know if I should post it here or in the "Virtuoso" thread :/

Best prog-band ever IMO . Multi instrumentalists and very interesting music.

If you have´nt heard them before, check out "Three Friends" , "In A Glasshouse" , "Octopus" , "The Power And The Glory" :thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• External Content youtu.be

His best song. Here the best performance. A.W.E.S.O.M.E

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• ST In Japanese bands I always see either an ESP made for the Japanese market or here a Killer guitar created by Akira Takasaki (Loudness guitarist) and manufactured by ESP.

Edited 2 times, last by balazs ().

• Re: Nemophila (my post, two above)

I heard a reference to female power metal bands in a podcast yesterday. Even the concept was foreign to me, but I've not listened to much metal.

I did some hunting around and found lots of bands like this, and let the videos play in the background while I did other things. I had a ball. Here's another band, perhaps better known.

External Content youtu.be

balazs
    I wasn't looking at the guitars for long. I recognized the Ibanez instruments, but not much else. Then I got swept away by the enthusiasm and the energy.