What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• No comments ....... :huh:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Two great musicians Jeff Beck and Tal Wilkenfeld:

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

Edited once, last by hafi19 ().

• 8)

• Me likes that Saraswati thang...a lot..

• Me likes that Saraswati thang...a lot..

Well , maybe one comment then ..... 8o

Yeah , it´s like McLaughlin´s Shakti , Jean Luc Ponty and Dixie Dregs in a wonderful symbios :thumbup:

Cheers !

• Yes.

Me personally ..I hear some Led Boots..just a little bit more psychedelic/trippy with ethno touch..love that..

That´s another great band ;)

And Genesis, King Crimson , Gentle Giant and Happy the Man :thumbup:

Led Boots is legendary fusion with Jeff Beck, Narada and Jan Hammer :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers !

• External Content youtu.be

Great doom metal band, Candlemass.

• External Content www.youtube.com

This kind of got me jump started this morning.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• That Saraswati thing is killer... as is the video before that. But pretty much I think Mohini Dey can do no wrong, so I could watch her play Mary Had a Little Lamb for 28 hours straight and still find joy in that. Thanks for sharing!

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Another gem :thumbup:

Cheers !

• I'm listening to her, not because I like it, but because she needs to be Free! ;)

Wow! She is 40yrs old!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.