What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Another gem :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I'm listening to her, not because I like it, but because she needs to be Free! ;)

Wow! She is 40yrs old!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Although I’m not a Slipknot fan myself - no problem with their music, I was more influenced by bands 1-2 generations earlier - but of course I don’t dispute Joey’s talent and importance, RIP. He was only 46 years old.

• R.I.P. Dusty Hill, ZZ Top bass player ...........

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• He gave us all he had.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• RIP Dusty. 27 years between those two shows below. Both beautiful in their respective way. One with awesome energy, the other one with the relaxed coolness of their late career... both big influence for me as I play in a trio for quite some years now 8)

• Not at all, Brother.

Having the power to make her own financial decisions taken away from her and control of all her earnings, past and present, given to someone else. Nobody deserves that in a "free" world IMHO.

She made the dollars and continues to through hard work and therefore has every right to do with it as she pleases IMHO.

• Listening to this since someone may bring over a Zakk Wylde JCM next week.

• 8)Live tracking makes you sound like a Band.

• Listening to this since someone may bring over a Zakk Wylde JCM next week.

This is my funeral song....its in my all time top 10!

• Atmospheric post-rock and black metal (in the same album)

• Checking this out for a mix example. It sounds like the lead is using a cocked wah?

• It sounds like the lead is using a cocked wah?

I don't think so, Laz.

I don't think there'd be any point in doing so with a lead as clean as that; such lead sounds cut through the mix pretty-well as-is 'cause they possess sharp attack transients and plenty of harmonics.

I could be wrong of course...