What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• I posted my fave Dirty Loops clips here or in the Virtuoso thread a long while back, brother.

Funny thing is a really want to like them and of course appreciate the virtuosity, but most of their songs don't grab me at all.

This one, however, I really did enjoy. Thank you so much for sharing it mate.

I hear you bro´ ..... I myself have a slight aversion against his "whaling" in every song :P

But they´re better than most "list music artists" nowadays :pinch:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Here is another one of them. This time instrumental:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• This is so damn good.8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Finally weekend is here... sun comes out... let it shine 8)

• Here is a great Thriller-Cover from Dirty Loops with Cory Wong.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Here is a great Thriller-Cover from Dirty Loops with Cory Wong.

And with Neil Peart on saxophone 8o

Cheers !

Edited once, last by Hoki Toki ().

• Ringo Starr & his all star band with a Toto Medley Rosanna / Africa and Hold the Line

• Another "oldie but goldie" 8)

Nice groove, nice fro ..... Missing the MiniMOOG bass lines though :|

Cheers !

• External Content youtu.be

This is a bit old, but I only heard it recently. Awesome song and the lyrics are good.

Few artists have ever matched the expressiveness of Gary Moore's playing. Clapton? Prince? Gary Moore: "hold my beer".

• Few artists have ever matched the expressiveness of Gary Moore's playing. Clapton? Prince? Gary Moore: "hold my beer".

I agree totally. I've never got the whole "prince is an amazing guitarist" bit. Gary is the man......but I love this version from Steve Lukather.

What I like is its not particularly technical but the phrasing and sound is sublime!

• While we´re at it , lets weep some more 8o

Cheers !