What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• RIP Pat Martino

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sad indeed ..........

Still have the vinyl "Starbright" I bought 1976 ... Guess I have to dust it off and take a listen again now ....

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Umm .... Next to my Pat Martino vinyl I have two Pekka Pohjola LP´s and I did a search on the net

to see if there´s more music to find ... ( He was an incredible bass and piano player who left us far to early. )

Lo and behold, found out he has a son who´s playing in a band called Oddarang . Just watched this and it´s

very interesting and the kind of music i like ..... No mainstream, no kliché , no rap, no "Dustbin Beaver" ......

Now I´ll search for more Oddarang out there in cyberspace ... Can´t believe I`ve not heard of them before :P

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers !

• External Content youtu.be

• this performance is really awesome, these girls are the right RATM daughters

Very creative FX & whammy use , the bassist is doing some killer tap dancing on the pedals during 'the love song'

https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/…au-arte-concert-festival/

I hope you guys can see this show from our national TV we share with our german friends.

It's a live show from only week ago :)

• I hope you guys can see this show from our national TV we share with our german friends.

Arte is such a cool channel with the approach and two-language concept for France and Germany covering a joint program. Great collaboration which brings us incredible concerts on TV. Lots of them.

Those ladies are impressive indeed. Even more are the pedal boards. Never saw them such big and have to admit that I am so happy with my "little Kemper remote" 8o

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm listening to demos of a band no one has ever heard of before. :P

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Just found this old cover and they do a really great job :thumbup:8):thumbup:

Cheers !

• Hot Stuff 8)

• External Content youtu.be