What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• RIP John.

a real tragedy , I learnt a lot from this exceptional artist ; awesome singer , pianist , incredible composer and guitarist on his Lespaul Black beauty.

I highly recommend 'stranger in the city ' and 'rebel' albums as well as zaragon. Iconic albums from the 70's

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• phenomenal musicians & trip :

• External Content youtu.be

• (IT'S TELE Time Here Tonight so..)

Remember when I sow them Live here in Como, ..a concert with Cheap Trick, Status Quo and Deep Purple (Bananas' Tour I guess ) 2004 maybe.

I was Shocked by the wall of White Marshall! Sooo Huge!

• Nice groove .... and a KPA on the floor :thumbup:

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Have a nice and peaceful yearend period all... 8)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by balazs ().

Everytime I hear some Billy Talent I keep thinking " I need to listen to more of their stuff"!!!

• Everytime I hear some Billy Talent I keep thinking " I need to listen to more of their stuff"!!!

definetly one of the most unusual sounds in the "newer" rock/alternative music. I really liked them, but i lost track after "Billy Talent II" (which was my soundtrack for the year it was released). Time to order the other records.