What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Kinda quiet here... nobody listening to good music in January? Well... I feel like diving into one of my all time favorite two guitar bands tonite 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kinda quiet here... nobody listening to good music in January? Well... I feel like diving into one of my all time favorite two guitar bands tonite 8)

Can't tell what the second video is because it's blocked but I'm totally with you on Thin Lizzy. One of my all-time favorites as well. BTW, I think we even have a former Thin Lizzy bandmate on this forum.

• I always though this mix was superb. Rik's guitar tones were so perfect and moody. Dirty tone kick in @5:43 is just killer! One of the few songs where you don't realize how long it actually is - like Frampton's Do you Feel...

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Can't tell what the second video is because it's blocked but I'm totally with you on Thin Lizzy. One of my all-time favorites as well. BTW, I think we even have a former Thin Lizzy bandmate on this forum.

Not blocked here. I don't understand why some videos get blocked for different countries. Stupid. So stupid. :cursing:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Not that I would know. But we certainly have the highly respected Vinny Burns on this forum who plays together with Thin Lizzy's Darren Wharton in a band called Dare :)

Seen a nice clip from those folks here some days ago...

I have loved working with Darren. We originally started Dare in 85. Not long after Lizzy finished their ‘farewell’ Thunder & Lighting tour. The last time they would tour with Phil.
    I was a huge Lizzy fan growing up. It’s one of the reasons I bought a Les Paul as my first decent guitar.

So when someone from my home town joined Lizzy at18yo, it was a huge thing in our town.

A few years later, we started our band Dare.
    Through Darren, I have got to know Scott and Robbo over the years. Even played with them both onstage.
    Being a Lizzy fan, that is great. ?

• External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• New Carpenter Brut:

(With Greg Puciato from TDEP and Killer Be Billed. )

The video is exaggerated but Nestor is a great band:

Edited 8 times, last by balazs ().

• Never heard these gals before. They got it going on.

• And still rockin´.... (?)

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• They mean business8)

• External Content youtu.be