What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• This was one of my kids fav song as we used to rock out int eh car to it. Manic solo, first one is Bumblefoot..

Freak Kitchen - SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO (hi qual) - YouTube

• Not the usual stuff today. I'm really not interested in electronic music in general, but this got me hooked!

A really mindblowing live show. The visuals are amazing, The music is really pushing forward and the lyrics are really interesting (and I don't speak a single word French). Stromae makes it look so effortless to perform...

(Kudos for inventing subtitles!)

Stromae - Racine Carrėe Live

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Technical amazing ... But to chopped up and too much staccato ... Loosing the groove ?(

And what´s with Mohini´s bass sound :pinch:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Polish band, 1CD (only) recorded in 1993, they broke up in 1994, but when grunge was about to perish soon, it was so refreshing.

Since they are from Poland, I can't find the tabs, so I'm trying to learn guitar by the ear.

Above video is not full song, as the full version lasts 6:50, with crazy solos and tapping.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I would have loved watching the mixing and mastering of this recording.8)

• External Content youtu.be

• Polish band KAT (eng. executioner) 1991. Sadly the vocalist passed away week ago. I remember hearing their casette back when I was teenager. World class music. No, sorry. KAT was their own league,

• sadly the drummer Sam Henry died yesterday. He played drums in Wipers, The Rats, Napalm Beach or Don‘t.

External Content youtu.be

cancer sucks…

• °

Gary Brooker †   :(

• This one is for you and your cronies Vladimir P. :wacko:

• Evergrey will release their thirteenth studio album 'A Heartless Portrait (The Orphean Testament)' on May 20.

• External Content youtu.be

Some Father John Misty for you today

• This one ease my pain & feelings about the Ukrainian people,

this choir is a mix of Ukrainian & Russian folks bound together by their love of music, beautiful

• This one ease my pain & feelings about the Ukrainian people,

this choir is a mix of Ukrainian & Russian folks bound together by their love of music, beautiful

Brilliant!

I'm a friend of slavic folk music my whole life.