What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Do you know this one ? is that a traditional ??? I'd like to arrange it in french for a family choir , I don't want to get rights

issues

Good question! I don't know. But it sounds like.

• I seem to be listening to these, lately...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by balazs ().

Kemper spotting @ 1.18 , 1.47 and 2.23 .....

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• balazs

• This band was ahead of it's time. Still one of my all time favorites. The lyrics suit the times. Produced by Mutt Lange and prequel band to Def Leppard. Guitar solo is killer!

At the first stroke it will be 3 o'clock precisely

The day the Earth caught fire

We stood outside the world was laughing

And in the city square

They cast umbrellas to the sky

The sun above my head was burning greedy red

The horns began to blow "Three Cheers for jericho"

The first evacuee

I was headed for the sea, I saw them

The roadside refugees

The boys with bloody knees who waved

Abandoned cars that lay too tired to drive away

"A World in Flames Today" was all the papers

Had to say

Run for your life (The Earth's caught fire)

Run, run, run

Run for your life (The Earth's on fire)

Run, run, run

The streetcar prophet said

"You thought that God was dead-I warned you

The sinners and the saved

They fell down to their knees and prayed

Believers held their breath and stoned a witch to death

The leaders and the led said "Blow the bloody

Reds away!"

Run, run, run

Run. run, run

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• For anyone who knows (and likes) Ghost: listen to the new album 'Impera', I think it’s great.

• :D:D:D

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

I want my 5.5 minutes back!