What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• :D:D:D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

to be fair: Most of us could be (or become) this...

They have fun, it's fine :)

best part: The singer looking at the guitar player, waiting for him to finish his part.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• Lazarvs is a sludge metal / grunge / stoner rock band from Hungary.

• I remember that day so well. Being a teenager, exchange student in Chicago at that time... and this particular performance influenced me quite a lot back then. First thing: What not to wear on stage once the 80s are over. Second thing: I got me a sunburst Les Paul later that year...

• I remember that day so well. Being a teenager, exchange student in Chicago at that time... and this particular performance influenced me quite a lot back then. First thing: What not to wear on stage once the 80s are over. Second thing: I got me a sunburst Les Paul later that year...

This was my Dire Straits moment...Tunnel of Love at 39:33. I could play that extended solo on my tennis racket perfectly. The note choice, us of the volume pedal slurs is sublime and for me is the definitive version. At the time I was also amazed that he had no visible fret markers...

Dire Straits — 1985 — Live at Wembley, London [50 fps] - YouTube

• External Content youtu.be

• Prepare to be surprised...

External Content youtu.be

• New Skid Row with Erik Grönwall (ex- H.E.A.T)

• RIP Taylor! What a sad day. Such a dedicated musician and incredible drummer. So energetic. Always with positive attitude and smiling behind his kit...

• RIP Taylor! What a sad day. Such a dedicated musician and incredible drummer. So energetic. Always with positive attitude and smiling behind his kit...

I read it a few minutes ago... :(