What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• A sad day for prog music ...... ;(

R.I.P. Alan White

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• A sad day. I’m one of those who later rediscovered Mode for themselves, because when I first encountered their music, my taste for guitar-based music (mostly rock / metal) was so strong that I just looked at them as a “weird music video-making formation”. This obviously changed later because they deserve to be so popular. My favorite era of the band is from the late 80s to the mid 90s.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Reverse one handed Slide with counter point on the left hand.

• I’m one of those who later rediscovered Mode for themselves, because when I first encountered their music, my taste for guitar-based music (mostly rock / metal) was so strong that I just looked at them as a “weird music video-making formation”.

Same here. And I discovered them even more when I found the beauty of their songs with a bit more guitar in it... like in this fabulous cover version...

RIP Fletch!

• Never knew there was a first Iron Maiden band and this is good too.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Neither did I, thanks for sharing. Funny I can actually hear Maiden playing this song but with Paul Di'Anno on vocals haha!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Give me the rumba with the old wise maestros:

External Content youtu.be

:)

• Like many others, I’ve been watching the long-awaited 4th season of Stranger Things in recent days. Anyone who is attached to the 80s because of the nostalgia of their childhood/youth or just because of their taste (music, film, games, etc.) probably knows what I’m talking about. The creators always paid attention to what kind of music would sound in this series and it was no different now.

These were my favorites:

(Perry's lines in the trailer)

• External Content youtu.be

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

• I can't stand this guy or his fake wig, but man... he can play! and ambidextrous! Check out at 1:02:00.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I can't stand this guy or his fake wig, but man... he can play! and ambidextrous! Check out at 1:02:00.

Get a fake wig and you might play as good as he. It's all in the hair. 8o:D

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau