What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper spotting a @ 0.32 ......

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• ...and now he has done a song with Polyphia......if anyone wants any future predictions (football, lottery), my services are now available for a very competative rate :)

(132) Polyphia - Ego Death feat. Steve Vai (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I can appreciate the high level of skill and technical chops but I would not listen to it unless I found myself wishing to have more stress and chaos in my life. Too mechanical, not enough soul, I call it transhuman rock. But, to each his own.

• I can appreciate the high level of skill and technical chops but I would not listen to it unless I found myself wishing to have more stress and chaos in my life. Too mechanical, not enough soul, I call it transhuman rock. But, to each his own.

I have to agree, I find it quite stressful to listen to, but on any level the technical prowess is incredible. I think this is the next evolution of shred guitar which, like formula 1 car technology leaks into production cars, I think this type of playing with also influence other guitarists.

reminds me when I first heard Malmsteen and thought " that is so beyond my abilities"....this is next level as well.

• lord, I hope not.

Don't fight it.... :)

TBH I know what you mean, its not easy listening to me but I do equate it to Malmsteen which was seen as widdling for widdling sake, and yet I like some of the early Malmsteen as being quite melodic. I think in time it will shine through...

I hate it mainly because I can't do it!

• Don't fight it.... :)

TBH I know what you mean, its not easy listening to me but I do equate it to Malmsteen which was seen as widdling for widdling sake, and yet I like some of the early Malmsteen as being quite melodic. I think in time it will shine through...

I hate it mainly because I can't do it!

I never listened to Malmsteen either. :D

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• An oldie but a goody

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds like newer music not old.

No thumbs up for me since I don't care much for girls with tats. And judging from the bandage on her forearm, she got more of them. :rolleyes: (one of my pet peeves I guess).

No thumbs up for me since I don't care much for girls with tats. And judging from the bandage on her forearm, she got more of them. :rolleyes: (one of my pet peeves I guess).

Strange comment. What does that have to do with the music?

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

Its a classic song, so ruling out based on her tatts...you are missing out dude!

My daughter has a lot of tatts - Im not a big fan, but there is less judgement these days on women with tatts..

• Unfortunately I think that chick's driving on the road every day I commute. I try to stay behind her.

1) Wow, fab view/endless road. Very Mad MAx

2) Is that you at 1:11?

3) On a serious note, how well known is this song in the US? It's very well known in the UK.

• It must be fairly well known because I'm familiar with it and my desire to stay up with current music ended around 1990. Not saying that's a good thing, just my path. But I do like the song.

• I never listened to Malmsteen either. :D

I both love him and hate him...

Love the technical prowess, showmanship and some stuff is actually very tasty. Terrible lyrics but some great guitar work on Odessey. I played this video so much when I was 17 ish....

(132) Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force - On the Run Again (Live in Tokyo, Japan, 1985) - YouTube

Hated the overplaying ....and hated that I couldn't play like that.

• I used to love him but his lyrics are laughable and he has no taste - more is more 🤣

However, his vibrato is stunning and his tone is damn fine too.

• Its a classic song, so ruling out based on her tatts...you are missing out dude!

My daughter has a lot of tatts - Im not a big fan, but there is less judgement these days on women with tatts..

It's why I prefer to listen to music rather than watching it. I believe women are beautiful the way God created them. If it was a temporary thing I wouldn't see it so negatively.

Strange comment. What does that have to do with the music?

I could make an argument how more tats has equaled lower quality of music today as it is part of social media influence and acceptance but I'll save that book for another day. To answer your question: It turns me off.

• It's why I prefer to listen to music rather than watching it. I believe women are beautiful the way God created them. If it was a temporary thing I wouldn't see it so negatively.

I could make an argument how more tats has equaled lower quality of music today as it is part of social media influence and acceptance but I'll save that book for another day. To answer your question: It turns me off.

We will have to agree to disagree with that one before we shoot down a rabbit hole.... :)