What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• My friend is in an 80's hair metal band ( slightly comedic- they don't take themselves too seriously) and they've just a Christmas song, which I think is quite good.

Note the Kemper!

The best line is....now, who wants stuffing....

That looks like a fun band, good song, great outfits. Hair band with extra cheese.

• The original "Satch"...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• "Fats"...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The "Doctor" New Orleans folks always have titles. ;)

• External Content www.youtube.com

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

As I'm in a Cult Tribute..... +10000000

Good choice dude!

• This one is for Monkey_Man 8)

External Content www.youtube.com

• This one is for Monkey_Man 8)

How did you know I love Band-Maid brah? Guess I must've posted some of my fave clips here before. :D

For those interested, here's the "proper" clip of the song Mud posted; it was only released a few weeks ago.

... and 'cause I can't resist, one of my faves from 8 years ago, Thrill:

• Sad to Hear about the passing of Terry Hall

And then people complains about Modelers/Profiler having a steep learning curve...:D

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• This came out 27 years ago and it's still way underappreciated. A beast of a mean sounding album.

• Now this is real music! Happy Holidays everyone!