Kemper knows what they are doing.

• I've read so many posts now on how kemper should make an editor for the profiler and a few other differences they want on the profiler. I dont know. I have used my kemper for all sorts of stuff live and recording, and I have had no problem with any of the functions of the kemper. I have also seen kemper's response to people wanting changes and it seems to be more of a,"If you like the profiler, great. If you dont like it, sorry." I respect this massively. If you like it, cool. If you dont, either you're not using it correctly, or it's just not for you. If you want the profiler to function differently, the chances of Kemper changing a product that they spent years developing to be the perfect amplifier are very little. If Kemper gives an editor to their "perfect amplifier", they sell out. Kemper may be in competition to many other things on the market, but kemper stands on its own above the rest because of its sheer quality.

Okay, my little rant is over. Kemper is awesome. It doesn't need to change.

• I agree that it doesn't need to change , but progress can be a good thing too remember....

Also, the Kemper team haven taken a lot of the Forum requests on board over the years in updates and I'm sure they will continue to do so.

• I've read so many posts now on how kemper should make an editor for the profiler and a few other differences they want on the profiler. I dont know. I have used my kemper for all sorts of stuff live and recording, and I have had no problem with any of the functions of the kemper. I have also seen kemper's response to people wanting changes and it seems to be more of a,"If you like the profiler, great. If you dont like it, sorry." I respect this massively. If you like it, cool. If you dont, either you're not using it correctly, or it's just not for you. If you want the profiler to function differently, the chances of Kemper changing a product that they spent years developing to be the perfect amplifier are very little. If Kemper gives an editor to their "perfect amplifier", they sell out. Kemper may be in competition to many other things on the market, but kemper stands on its own above the rest because of its sheer quality.

Okay, my little rant is over. Kemper is awesome. It doesn't need to change.

All very true. Nobody should complain, about how the Kemper performs today. Thats how it is, it awsome and easily worth the money. Or as they say in the US: works as advertised.

But: Kemper set up this "feature request" forum, no? Could well be that somebody takes this as an invitation to ask for features...

Ne travaillez jamais.