Friedman Steve Stevens 100 DI profiles up.

• I put up my JJ100 as well with the gain at 6. I have a Divided by 13 JRT that I use with a BB Preamp I did a quick profile with that with both channels blended and the click in position 4.I hope you like them. I'm getting the hang of this but some feedback will be greatly appreciated.

• @mfolet
    Thanks for these profiles. The Freidman JJ direct profile sounds excellent to me - my favourite of these - it kills with HBs and just about any cab I have tried. The SS and the JMP Voodoo 2 sound a bit drier and grainier with the same cab - probably could use a smoother cab. I find the SS suits me a little better with the gain backed off a tad.

As for the JJ - what an awesome amp. The spanky clean channel sounds very impressive on the youtube demo too.

• @mfolet
    Thanks for these profiles. The Freidman JJ direct profile sounds excellent to me - my favourite of these - it kills with HBs and just about any cab I have tried. The SS and the JMP Voodoo 2 sound a bit drier and grainier with the same cab - probably could use a smoother cab. I find the SS suits me a little better with the gain backed off a tad.

As for the JJ - what an awesome amp. The spanky clean channel sounds very impressive on the youtube demo too.

Thanks for the feedback.The JJ is my favorite and its the amp I use to gig with.If you turn the volume down on the guitar it gets real clean and chimey.I profiled it set as I do when I gig.I do everything from modern country ,classic hard rock,modern rock and metal with just adjustment of guitar volume.
    The earlier profiles I did were done at maxed volume and they are grainier. The JMP is way too loud,lol.

• hey the ss100 is probably one of the best profiles of that amp i have come across, very well balanced. works well with sinmix and cill cabs and does really well with ownhammer thru a PA. i havent used my cab (evh 4x12) yet but will tonight. would be cool to hear it with some of the sat and other switches played with

the jj seems a little light on the low end but adding with eq fills it out ( this is with a bunch of different cabs thru frfr) very, very solid though

your jmp voodoo- hate the dist block, once i turned it off, i think you really have something there, a really nice chimey amp, bet it sounds great with just the amp gain cranked. a very full sounding profile!

• hey the ss100 is probably one of the best profiles of that amp i have come across, very well balanced. works well with sinmix and cill cabs and does really well with ownhammer thru a PA. i havent used my cab (evh 4x12) yet but will tonight. would be cool to hear it with some of the sat and other switches played with

the jj seems a little light on the low end but adding with eq fills it out ( this is with a bunch of different cabs thru frfr) very, very solid though

your jmp voodoo- hate the dist block, once i turned it off, i think you really have something there, a really nice chimey amp, bet it sounds great with just the amp gain cranked. a very full sounding profile!

Thanks for the input. The JJ I use to gig so it is set up and EQed to fit in a band setting.I always pull back on the bass to give me more clarity in the mix and let the bass player fill in the low end.We are a two guitar band as well and it helps to keep things from getting muddy.
    The other profiles were just the amp EQed for the room I was in with no band.

• Just added two clean profiles for both the JJ and SS.They are DI for some reason a Legacy cab is listed. The SS100 clean is using the settings from Steves demo video and I also put up a DI of the dirty settings from that video as well. The JJ clean is my settings I use live.