Friedman Steve Stevens 100 DI profiles up.

• Along with the Friedman BE profiles by Tim Owens and some TAF Dirty Sh., the best Friedman rigs I've tried. I have not tried Top Jimi, Sinmix or Armin takes on Friedmans, but anyway, these are very good.

I agree, Tim and I painstakingly (well painstaking for him, I was just like yeah one more on the mids haha) spent around 4 weeks overall back and forth with him being in Texas and me being in England dialing in the perfect direct BE100 profile to my tastes and the Steve Stevens sweet spot settings are so close to what we ended up with when using the same cab. Excellent profile.

• I agree, Tim and I painstakingly (well painstaking for him, I was just like yeah one more on the mids haha) spent around 4 weeks overall back and forth with him being in Texas and me being in England dialing in the perfect direct BE100 profile to my tastes and the Steve Stevens sweet spot settings are so close to what we ended up with when using the same cab. Excellent profile.

What Cab are you using?

• I'm glad you guys like my profiles.I'm very new to this as I just got my Kemper three weeks ago.I like not only getting the sound of these amps but getting the feel as well.I can't wait to profile my other amps.I'm using a simple Whirlwind connect DI and it works well.Thank you for the feedback and I have a lot to learn.

• Hey guys, I've been trying to get that tone from the Youtube clip Of Steve Stevens and Mark Day. Now I'm not saying I've got it, but I used the cab from Ola Sairs 2203x Mxr Gt-Od (from Rig Exchange) and paired it with the SS100 Sweet and SS100 Gain 10 and with a little EQing (not much) and I think its very close, at the very least they are great new profiles. The guitar I used was a PRS SC58 with SD 59/Custom Hybrid pickup and detuned to D as he is in the clip and through an Alto TS212. If anyone has a chance to try it let us all know your thoughts. It was at loudish bedroom volume (no window shaking) and it sounded good in cans as well. Im gonna gig it next weekend 8)

• the youtube clip has been processed by a hard compressor and eq in 5 points, specific points. (post production, i mean, i think)
    i have already imported that file in a daw and checked with a specific software.
    i cannot reproduce the same tight sound.
    just in case.......
    ciao

• Hey guys, I've been trying to get that tone from the Youtube clip Of Steve Stevens and Mark Day. Now I'm not saying I've got it, but I used the cab from Ola Sairs 2203x Mxr Gt-Od (from Rig Exchange) and paired it with the SS100 Sweet and SS100 Gain 10 and with a little EQing (not much) and I think its very close, at the very least they are great new profiles. The guitar I used was a PRS SC58 with SD 59/Custom Hybrid pickup and detuned to D as he is in the clip and through an Alto TS212. If anyone has a chance to try it let us all know your thoughts. It was at loudish bedroom volume (no window shaking) and it sounded good in cans as well. Im gonna gig it next weekend 8)

Had to try this one out and...very nice indeed!
    Small clip with little EQing test

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the youtube clip has been processed by a hard compressor and eq in 5 points, specific points. (post production, i mean, i think)
    i have already imported that file in a daw and checked with a specific software.
    i cannot reproduce the same tight sound.
    just in case.......
    ciao

Yes I have heard there is a lot going on but I had to try get as close as possible. The clip just blows my mind for some reason. Thanks for the information buddy

• This was the sweet one and the guitar was ESP Navigator 480 series with Bare Knuckle Mule on the bridge pos..

Sounds bloody great, even better than what I got at home. Could have something to do with the player though. Did you change anything other than the EQ? Any changes in Amp section?

• Sounds bloody great, even better than what I got at home. Could have something to do with the player though. Did you change anything other than the EQ? Any changes in Amp section?

Didn't change anything else and the EQ tweak was rather minor one, some 0.3dB boost in the mid/high-mids area. I understood the cab was equipped with blackbacks and was trying to get some added V30 feeling. I recall the SS cab is having both greenback and V30 (of which I think the latter brings some tighter lows and some cut into the mix).

• Had to try this one out and...very nice indeed!Small clip with little EQing test

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It doesn't get any better than this!! This is the real deal in all of it's glory! I'm so glad I own a Kemper!
    Thanks for doing the clip!