[Choptones] Bogie IIC+ (Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+)

• Out now!

Bogie IIC+ (281 Profiles)
    Seeking to recreate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ (2C+ original, 60-100W, Graphic EQ)
    257 Studio Profiles + 24 Direct Profiles

More info & Full pack: http://shop.choptones.net/kemp…emper-profiles/bogie-IIcp

Just Play pack: http://shop.choptones.net/kemp…iles/bogie-iicp-just-play

DI pack: http://shop.choptones.net/kemp…er-profiles/bogie-iicp-di

Video #1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy!

• Just ran through the profiles. This pack is a no brainer, blind buy. Fantastic set of profiles of a killer amp. So many great tones in here! Not just Metalica and Petrucci tones (although it has it in spades). Just classic Mark series tones. Thanks Choptones!!

• Very good profiles here! Wide variety to choose from - but all profiled amp settings are useful. Protone Attack boosted profiles again are outstanding.

Two things suprised me: While testing this giant pack I catched myself playing some eerie Black Metal riffs again and again?! Hope this does not frighten anybody :)
    Second: Surprised how good the profiles with Celestion C-90 (profiles 222 - 232) sound - smooth, beefed up, rich, but very detailed tone too (using a EMG-85 in the bridge).

• Extremely comprehensive set of profiles of this superb amp - cabs and mics wise. Just curious about the "Rear" mic mentioned. This was on 4x12 cab which is presumably sealed. Is the rear mic aimed at picking up the room from behind the cab or is it intended to capture the cab resonance?

• Going to buy just for the Black Metal :P:D
    Thank you for the great review's guys
    Fav Black Metal amps ATM are the Framus and Ubershal
    Always looking for BM sounds thanks again for mentioning that

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Hey Gerald!
    Yes, it took a lot of time but finally is here.
    We had some services on the amp, but finally we got it in fully working conditions.
    Like every Mark, tonestack control are very hearable, and is very easy to make it sound too much flubby and without definition.

Has been hard for us to tame it...but...we did it!

Here's a demo of the amp before shipping it (we've sold it :D )

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Going to buy just for the Black Metal :P:D
    Thank you for the great review's guys
    Fav Black Metal amps ATM are the Framus and Ubershal
    Always looking for BM sounds thanks again for mentioning that

Ash

If those IIC+ profiles will really shine on black metal (for us) - we should keep that a secret. Not that Darkthrone hear about it and will start reamping their catalogue for a warmer and more sophisticated, detailed sound ;)

But I will test the profiles in an "dark doom metal" context - a project mixing influences from candlemass, enslaved, katatonia...

I have to say, choptones profiles in general have a special place for me now, compared to others. Where some profiles from other sellers sound great because the "genius behind" gives his profiles its trademark and personality (mbritt, soundside, guido), Choptones are different for me. Using their profiles does not give me the feeling of playing someones profiles and benefit from their micing skills - better: It feels like playing the amp itself, forgetting to play the kemper! Kind of more "neutral", but not lacking character and class!

Generally I like amp packs with as little as possible and only great, useful profiles. But I can't say no to a quality giant pack from choptones :D

(No, I am not paid for praising choptones - I AM paying AND praising :) )

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• Thank you so much for your kind words...this means a lot for us! :)

<3<3

• This clip sounds glorious !!!

• Hey guys, real cool vid. One question to the vid on your website. Are the profiles in the just play pack named like in the vid? Is that the sound right out of the box when i play it trough my rookit rp 6 g3 active monitors or better, is the sound that i dirctly nail in my cubase with out tweaking when i record with it?
    Cheers
    Frank