[Choptones] Bogie IIC+ (Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+)

• Really impressive. Congrats.

ChopTones, I would like to ask if I buy the "just play" to try the overall sound, and in a day or two I would like to upgrade to full pack?

I mean, just paying the diff price 29,99 (just play) + 20,00 (diff) = 49,90 ?

It's possible?

Thanks.

• That would be silly as the full pack i have has BOTH DI's and the Studio profiles :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Is there some way to know which profiles make up the "Just Play" pack if you ended up buying the "Full Pack". I liking having lots of profiles just in case but having some recommended ones on hand would be nice. Thanks!

• Is there some way to know which profiles make up the "Just Play" pack if you ended up buying the "Full Pack". I liking having lots of profiles just in case but having some recommended ones on hand would be nice. Thanks!

This! I am very intrigued by what I'm hearing in the "just play" video (the effect settings also) , and I am considering buying the full pack as it has more value for money. BUT it would be a lot cooler if the "just play" pack was included AS IS in the full pack (meaning, with the same names of the profiles and the "custom FX". Is this the case?

• Guys think of the "just play" pack as a compilation of unique sounds and a sort of "best of.." plug and play of instant usable sounds
    the Full packs have DI's and Studio's etc as they cover a big range of settings (included in the PDF)

Since i own all of Chop's packs, i initially thought that the full packs were great and had all the needed gems in them.
    But now, these just play packs have become my new favorite as there are many GREAT presets which Chops have created

You could tailor similar sounds from the full pack , but you would have to do tweaking etc..just play, allows me to get the tone out of a click with out tweaking and they put some interesting takes on things (presets etc).

So you wont get the just play in the full pack, you do get enough profiles tho to do a lot of tweaking, but still the just play packs have VERY cool presets, sweet spots etc.

I recommend you get both if you really love this amp :P:D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I find the Just Play Heartbreaker very useful. Instead, the full packs will make you examine the rigs for hours, but sure there are more options. I think Just Play packs are better unless you love that particular amp, in which case you may want both! I agree with Ash. And he is a Choptones expert!

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• He Choptones, maybe you can offer a special "Just Play Bundle" with the already available packs? Definitely would buy that.
    Or make a special deal for someone already owning the studio packs, or your Producer Bundle?

One can also buy few selected Just Play packs of favourite amps and use the settings on other profiles too. The Kemper makes it possible with no big effort.

• Hi, the intent of our Just Play packs are allows you to just plug your guitar into the KPA and don't worry about anything else (mic, cab, settings), just using your hands, your ears and your feelings. We work on each effect setting for each profile to create something unique and ready to be outstanding :D

For this reason for us they're different packs and usually we don't give upgrade plans Just Play -> Studio. But this time we've made an exception :D

• Aaargh... I did it again!! Choptones take my money! Purchased six additional "Just Play" Packs only for the "cool presets" (thank you ashtweth for mentioning that :wacko: ).

Wasn't too difficult to buy anyway... you only have to "JUST PAY" :D