Pretty cool multiple KPA spotting

• Stumbled upon this yesterday and intuitively knew I would find a KPA somewhere. Well, I found four. Don't know if Guthrie is playing one though, but he has been seen with one before. Amazing playing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

btw: Which is the right place to post KPA spottings? They seem spread all over the forum.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Some more Info here:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• You didn't mention the fact that Miss World™, immediately to Guthrie's right

Actually I was tempted to mention that ^^ . Indeed gorgeous she is...^^

• Of course that Guthrie plays Kemper full concert !
    KPA is just at hand distance from him, and Remote is just at foot distance .
    And four five Miss's World on his right hand side as well !!!! 8o
    It can be seen here :

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().