Watch the Kemper Profile Videos

• I am not new here. Been here a couple of years.
    From the word go I just looked for good sounding rigs and went at it.

No tweaking, just volume and played.
    The few things I did adjust/ modify were when I connected my pedals.

Just learned what I needed for the moment.
    Rare enough to where I forgot how to do the simplest thing if I had to do it again. Like the couple of things that defaulted back after an update.

I would come on here and ask a question to get me through what I wanted.

Back when I got my KPA there wasn't as much info except for the manual and the Wiki but I barely read either.
    Just interested in figuring out what I needed at the moment.

If you are new here or are lazy like me, I suggest you go to Youtube and watch the Kemper Profiler tutorials. All of them.

I just sat down and watched them all and now I can get around the KPA much better.
    It actually allows me to do more with it now that I understand it so much better.

Also I see how much work they actually put in this thing besides just great tones.

I also put it down a couple times....foolishly because I did not understand it the way I should have.
    For this, I apologize.

After a couple years I should know it in and out but I just turned it on selected a rig and played.
    I did not realize they put out so many video tutorials.

This may be common knowledge for many, but I guess I never got the memo.

Tools are better when you know how to use them.

• I also put it down a couple times....foolishly because I did not understand it the way I should have.
    For this, I apologize.

I remember, mate! To be fair to you, 'though, you did concede unconditionally every time IIRC, which impressed me as I believe wholeheartedly in full acknowledgement of one's "errors" in the interests of personal growth and making the most one can of these opportunities to gain knowledge.

After a couple years I should know it in and out but I just turned it on selected a rig and played.

You mean you should know it in through the out, no? LOL

Guilty here too, ITTO. I suspect many of us fall into this category, and it's entirely the Kemper's fault! If it wasn't so bloody perfect out of the box...

Yes, good call on the super-clear videos. I download them as they appear and have archived them as a supplement to the manual, which I never read but try to reference once in a while, usually unsuccessfully!