New profile I created makes loud popping noise only when I dig in on some notes

• I profiled my buddies Samson era Matchless Chieftain 2x12 last night. We came up with some nice chimey Chieftain sounds which I will be posting later this week.

Problem,

On 2-3 of the 9 profiles I made, I notice a very loud popping noise when I dig in on some notes. This sounds different than the "popping/crackling" artifacts we experienced back a few releases ago....it does not sound digital per se....but definitely is very undesirable and renders a few otherwise great profiles non useable.

other than my Friedman Brown Eye profiles, I don't have that much experience under my belt on profiling...

so

plelase can anyone tell me what this might be, if it's something that can be fixed post profiling, or are these throw away profiles?

Most importnatly, what should I do differently in the future to avoid this.

Details
    It was a profile of a Chieftain Head with it's 2x12 combo speakers.
    I made a clean, edge and dirt profile for 3 different mic positions (edge off axis, edge of coil off axis, center of coil on axis).
    mic as an Audix I-5
    I'm using Kemper OS 3.3.0
    My buddy wanted to push his head, so the volume in the room in some cases was fairly high

Any help is greatly appreciated

Scott / Stone Groove

• I had something similar to this on two (the only two) profiles I ever created. They were clean profiles and for whatever reason, there was no amp compression showing in the stack so I added just a touch and it took the popping away.